Moving in the Law of One πͺ
The truth is really different when I talk internally. People don't want to believe I experienced what I experienced. And I think it's a mirror of the fact that I don't want to believe I experienced any of it, because that's the only way I know how to sit with everything I lived through.
Why. Because when I talk, they only see through how they perceive the world, and they think everybody experiences something in life, so why am I complaining. And that's fair, because we all have different parts of learning. That's probably the most powerful truth in all of existence, that we all have different parts in getting to the epiphany that love is light, and there is no opponent to light. There is no competition, nothing for light to fight for. There is no struggle, no combat. Darkness is not an opponent, so it is impossible for light to fight darkness, struggle with darkness, or wrestle with darkness, because light is the only power that can exist. And when you have that deeper understanding, that light is the radiation of love, and that it increases when feeling good is constant, it becomes easy to see that everything I lived, I don't want to agree that I lived it. Why. Because it doesn't exist anymore. My present reality has no connection to what was lived, because I burnt all the bridges to it. There's no evidence of its existence. And I am not regretful about anything that transpired to get me to this point, because this point is so fantastic and amazing that I'm grateful to God every minute for all of existence, because I can truly see the beauty of God's creation. And I affirm, when it was said that it is finished, existence was beautifully and wonderfully made. There is nothing else lacking in existence.
And because I can see all the depth of this understanding of truth within me, I can't understand how that pain existed. Now I am not trying to be in denial, because I have brief memory of it, in the sense that energy flows wherever attention goes, and I have chosen, right, to feed my attention to what is favorable to me, what feels good to me. I know that negative attention would only expand negative emotion.
And I keep hearing this referring to them, them, them, they, they. And I feel people are giving so much credit to anything outside me, because nobody has power over me that I did not give room or create space for. Everything that ever happened to me was a result of my soul choosing that path, choosing to walk through it, to understand that the only power that can exist in all of existence is love.
And I call this being possessed by Source, because that is how my ADHD plays out. Even people don't want to agree that I have ADHD. They think I'm speaking it out just so I can be excused. Or following a trend, ADHD is not a Disorder in my understanding itself is a beautiful gift.
They can't comprehend it because their brain does not function the way I function. They wouldn't do things the way I do things, because we're not perceiving the world the same way. That's why we have different ways of doing things, different patterns, different results. And that has been me. That is why I've always expressed love and given my best to God, because all I see is God that I'm living within. I can't live with anything less. If you don't understand that, it feels like an insult to interact with anything that is not God. And that's the wild thing, because God used itself to birth all that can exist. So it's not a low vibrational statement, it's not arrogance, even if it appears that way. God is just so magnificent to me. I carry that awareness within my soul, and I can't shake it just because somebody else is blind in spirit to what we exist within. It will not make sense to me just because somebody else cannot see it.
And for the longest time, I never considered what I see as valid, because it is so far out of the ordinary. It's so incredible that I'm not impressed by being in anybody's space that isn't my space. I'm always glad to be with myself, because of the information I receive being with myself. If I put other people around me, I have to be conscious of ensuring their vibration is positive, and it looks like I'm a people pleaser. What they don't understand is I'm not trying to please them, I'm trying to make sure my space stays pure so I can receive. And they can't see that, because they don't understand what we exist within.
This is why I don't put myself in every space. It's not that I'm running scared from people. It's because I love receiving from source effortlessly, without stress. And it just takes genuine positivity. I love to feel good. Love is the highest level of feeling good. And I can't explain this to someone who cannot comprehend the love we exist within, because they are not spirit born. The fact that I am spirit born, and nobody understands that, is because they cannot comprehend something that is alien to them. It's like speaking of colors to someone born blind. It appears we are all perceiving the world the same way, but we are responding differently. So how can we be perceiving it the same way.
There is nothing wrong with what other people are doing. People have a different pass at the world, and it is true to them. Every perception is not false, it is true, because that is what you are seeing. But you can change what you are seeing as your level of vibration increases, and that increase can only happen in an elevated emotional state. You cannot receive from source when you are miserable, or in depression. This is because people carry different levels of vibration, some choose to grow and increase, and some do not. But everyone, even at the level of not growing, is still equally the most powerful force in existence, because that is what love is. They are just not equal in strength or expression to someone who has grown into that power. Still, when you are in that low state, you don't even want to exist, because you are not feeling the energy that brings that understanding. And that is the gold within you that you need to follow, nothing else apart from that gold within you.
So when I have this understanding, talking about people as something separate from me does not make sense, because my brain does not work that way. And I can't try to please anybody. You can't force love, because love is equal. No matter how far you grow in love, you are equal to the next person. Choosing to grow does not make you different from anybody else. Someone choosing not to grow does not make them less than. Does not make them less valuable.
They don't have to earn their value to exist. You do not determine that. And because you don't determine it, you cannot do anything about it other than respect it. That is why it is called respecting the divinity within all.
Different levels of awareness bring about different levels of understanding of the love we exist within. And love is the most powerful force in all of existence, because it is existence itself. And this is what brings me such peace, the understanding that love is all there is. There is no stress in this life, even when it looks like I'm stressing. I don't even know how to explain what it is like to be neurodivergent, to someone who is not neurodivergent. That's the wild thing about it.
Comments
Post a Comment