To the Pure all things are Pure
To the Pure, All Things Are Pure
To the base, all things are base
So I'm born spirit, and this is probably me out to connect with community of spirit-born likewise.
I have always been one to write it all out there. So honestly, it's nothing personal at all. We might term this a spirit-born ranting, as we have many with the justification for "lack of love" they express.
Okay, it's only fair to introduce you to the writer, as we walk into my world with me.
For my words are my love in text form, and my love is my world.
First of all, I was intentional to point out that I am a spirit-born because of how I perceive the world. I am a spirit-born open to connect with a community of like-minded individuals.
Spirit-born are what we call star seeds often, like indigo children, light walkers. I call love seeds, and meaning light-born.
To see the bigger picture, we have to go further into the understanding of a star.
What is a star?
Love, spirit, light, and of course, the indigos.
All these, all see one, and in an attempt to express this one, use different perceived worlds.
As a spirit-born personally, if I tell you, I see spirits, and you scorn, mock, laugh, make mockery of it, or scoff, I honestly wouldn't be offended by any negative reactions.
This is the honest and sincere basis of the choice of our topic.
Because how we perceive the world carries a longer depth into how we interact with the world.
My Tikkun is why I have been challenged to the point where working remotely is the only possible outcome for my very self.
In the past I've been struggling for years to fit into the very systems that keep only telling me one thing:
I don't have a community here.
And after a number of years of being told the same very thing, over and over again, in almost every space I tried to venture into, one has to really understand what exactly is a community.
Like, do I even have a community?
I get often called a popular loner, like it's some fancy title, when all along all I honestly ever wanted was genuinely honest connections.
As I am someone to see God is love, as a natural state of being, I literally only communicate with the love I exist within.
Love is literally everything to me.
Love is everything to me, literally.
When I open my mouth to speak, I only say what God wants me to say.
And this is true for all of us, honestly.
What happens often... God often makes its will ours, only to ensure we never fail to carry it out with all our heart.
I have been genuinely giving out one free graphics design to as many trans people of experience, mainly to help, only with the aim to bring visions to life, offering the possible thing I have, my skills.
And this is my way of thinking:
I could make it my own community.
I honestly felt I could contribute strongly to help building myself a community.
But little did I learn.
You don't hijack someone else's community and make them yours.
You have to build yours, or be open to joining whatever is found available.
And let's be frank.
You have to understand first who you are.
What truly identifies you, and not just that, your values, and most importantly, how you perceive the world.
As all has to be in harmonious alignment to join in on any community.
Because trust me, they would always resurface in the long run of things.
You would come into the epiphany I found myself in.
It's like me, not trying to speak about my ADHD, but it doesn't make sense to. As it naturally shapes how I socialise.
What is a community?
This very sentence kept echoing in my heart.
Can I honestly even identify one?
Or is it just some gibberish I have been taught as a child and now assume to understand?
Because for me in particular, understanding is very important, highly sensitive, and critically not something I joke with.
For I am only now expressing genuinely my understanding with all.
In the search of like-minded, whom naturally resonates with it, and are interested to connect on free will only.
I still offer one free graphics design to every honest connection.
This is simply out of my way of expressing infinite intelligence within my being, aside the fact that practice constantly does grow into getting better at it.
And to this, I am very thankful, that I would always be someone to give my very best to every single graphics design, as this very genuine act of my heart has helped me grow into someone that does not feel there is anything impossible to bring into visuals, as I tend to bend graphics into my desired outcome.
I mean, it's a tool for the divine within me to express creativity.
As I grew into expressing my skills, did I create this online platform, "World-Within," my newest launched work of the arts, I call it.
This helps me to collect data that I need to get my creative mind into action of bringing visions to life.
And for neurodivergent people like myself in particular, not out to build a community per se, though just my striving to a better version of myself that I see with my ADHD gift.
My spirit gift, I call Attention Dialed into Higher Dimensions.
And the Alchemist way, it is, I call it Alchemy Delivered Hourly Directly.
And this is exactly how I see the world, being expressed to me.
Is why the topic, "To the pure, all things are pure," is no better way to explain it than this, honestly.
I am an errant guy around here, often, as I delight in taking any chance I can to move my body as much as I can.
As we have it, all living things must move, is a part of the characteristics of living things.
I have been and I am always glad and I'm grateful to have mobility as a human to independently move from space to space.
Exactly why community, I ask myself.
All of me in the attempt to honestly get to the roots of the origin of why community exists.
Just why?
Because I have encountered certain things which I honestly feel is irrelevant to go back to, just to have a clear understanding of why do we honestly go out to build community and the very honest reason as to why this has to be so.
It is just like my brain cannot understand how not to see God used itself to birth all that can exist.
It is the same for those whose brain cannot see God in all that can exist.
This is simply just the opposite side of the coin.
Anyway, does it have to matter?
This was what kept rolling within me, the void of this question:
Why community?
And the answer grew even much deeper and wider as I closed my eyes to the truth of the matter.
At first, I thought it was about contributions, giving.
But then I grew into the awareness of giving is only about who I am as a person.
Like, giving is my delight too.
It's being in flow for me, honestly.
As I am naturally a huge giver, and that is the simple honesty of it all.
But first I had to understand who am I, and the truth, and the true honesty of what really defines me in my rawness, my values, and how I truly perceive the world.
All this are the bedrock of what is a community to me now, more than any moment or point in my life.
I am the least interested in spaces that I have to prove my worth to be treated as love.
I've lost interest completely in wanting to prove I am of value.
I am not a scam.
I am not an act.
I am...
None of this makes any sense to me, honestly.
And this is me that honestly hasn't written in a while now, as I only act upon as I am led to, as I excitedly unfold God within my being.
So on this day, I stood in the marketplace waiting for my customer to come to return back from the mosque.
I closed my eyes and let my ears do all the seeing for me.
This particular day, I didn't care if anyone else thought ill of my smiling and dancing helplessly.
Like I had finally grown to the point of not caring completely, of what anyone else could possibly think at this point.
As nothing seems to make sense.
Why I once cared.
So, as I stood under the shade, I looked around severally to see all around.
I first tried to spot if I could catch my customer in the crowd, wondering if he happened to be anywhere close by.
Then I started looking at the structures all around me, the hot sun in the sky.
I was grateful to be in the shade, laughing at how my head was breathing not so long ago inside the sun.
As I moved my body in a slow rhythmic motion to the loud beats playing in the background.
And I wondered for a moment why my ADHD loud voice is not taken, as in a loud music at most, rather than something violent.
Like, I am honestly not someone ever interested in anything negative, because I love my own company.
It's always positively pure.
Still eyes closed, hearing a shout brought back my consciousness to the surroundings around me.
I thought of what it would feel like ice cream again, and I closed my eyes, and I stood still the whole time, not obstructing anyone for sure.
I heard murmurs.
Whispers.
I heard screaming of a child.
I was chance to listen to someone's music career that didn't stand the chance to go in front of a judge.
As I laughed it off, I listened to the people arguing in a language seeming common, but at the moment I couldn't tell.
I heard insults, people outright cursing themselves.
I shook my head for those I overheard.
I stopped, drawing my consciousness inward and listening to my heart, standing grateful to be experiencing life through the breathing in me.
And then asked to open my eyes from my within, and I did, looking all around me and taking it all in, at once, wondering if we as humans do this consciously to truly see what we all seem like.
Then I grew more conscious of the shade I stood under.
The very same word came up again.
Why do we have community?
What makes a community?
And now, as I looked around, I could see it.
I could feel it.
We are created interdependent to one another, as well as to what we all exist within.
We need each other.
I questioned, do we?
As I always would be someone to question all I can.
Is that not a dependency?
I thought.
Then as I stood there, the space before me grew empty.
I imagined it was only just me right now, only one existing.
I could be anywhere.
So why would I choose to be in that space I find myself, only for my habitation?
Exactly.
So it's why anyone here in this market space is presently here today, mainly because it is close to their home space, or in the pathway to it.
So we established that.
And the shade that has now gathered, as a result of wanting to feel good in this space, as much as they could afford it, came into my view once again.
This feeling good that is our true nature, that always comes out to be true for all, resurfaced once more.
So if we do all to feel good, it's always going to be our naturally unconscious tendency to strive towards.
It's got clear, as love beings, community must also feel good to us.
Because what is the point of being in a space or place that we don't feel good in?
Why are we honestly hypocritical about our choice of community?
Or have I been the one not aware of it?
The shades stacked together helped the sun feel less harsh and created an atmosphere of air circulation, being trapped below.
And today, the air was lovely to behold.
This realization got me in another world of thoughts.
I have lived with people that took things way too personal, like we are only crossing paths in this present moment.
Why make enemies of each other?
I wondered.
Neighbors who took it upon themselves to bring me down with words, in their own understanding, to shame me for being someone that needs help.
God would point out how they and their siblings laughed at me, and I wondered why they would be like that.
At the same time, I was being grateful for not having such toxicity within my own siblings, because I have never had such siblings, or me and my siblings don't have such heart to have such negativity, as to laughing at someone that is in a hard time, or someone going through challenges.
At most, we had wished we were in some kind of position to help and assist, because we grew up like that.
Those are the kind of mindset I have as siblings, and this has been my deepest gratitude when God reveals all these things to me, because honestly, I prefer love around me.
And God would always show me how they perceived me.
So when I was acting positively to the "God within" them, it wasn't because they were deceiving me, or smiling behind my back.
I don't just know how to stop seeing God used itself to birth all that can exist.
Even if someone is smiling in my face and making mockery at my back, I saw everything clearly.
God would show me: people laughing and mocking me as they are doing it.
How they do it. Their faces, how it carried disgust and irritation.
One of the reasons, why it's only someone who doesn't care to understand we all exist within Love that would think I am something that cares about being applauded.
God showed me everything people were doing, thinking I'm not seeing it.
How they think I am, whatever perceived ways and why.
And this was how God shows me every day using them as case studies.
So when I say, I see spirits and someone laughs, it's nothing negative to me, because they only confirmed that they can't see it.
That is why they are laughing.
Someone that sees spirits will not laugh at someone that says they see spirits, because they would understand.
So I've never been angry with anyone that laughs, mocks, or scorns me.
It's only been a redirection of God, by God through form, that I understand to place important the very God within me...
But as God shows me everything in the open, without even me making any effort, and I don't feel anything but empathy, asking for mercy—for they don't understand what they do.
Because whatever you do to another, you do to yourself.
You do to this God we exist within.
And I don't understand why crossing paths with people is a competition.
Every single Consciousness carries a unique path.
Many a times we meet people that you would never see again in a lifetime.
That you don't know how long you're supposed to have a chance to see them again.
Like people are too aggressive on meeting new people.
Not everyone we meet is supposed to be a do-or-die affair.
It's never supposed to be that.
Life is supposed to be easy for all, not for some.
And if you are having it easy for you, shouldn't you be grateful?
But it is not something you say you're grateful for when you think mocking another person is feeling good.
It shows that you are not grateful to God you exist within.
Even if you are not aware, God is seeing it.
Because that's the truth of spirits for all.
If you have and you can give—it is a thing of joy to me to understand that when I have abundantly, I can give abundantly.
I can give as much as I want.
But if you don't have, how can you give?
Right?
And so if you don't have to give, does it make sense to make fun of someone that doesn't have?
Because if you have, you did not create yourself.
Everybody has been helped one way or the other by someone God has placed in our path.
Because everything that is of good, any gesture that is of good, is God reaching out to us, honestly.
So the question of why do we build community kept deepening as these other questions kept popping up.
What do we gain in feeling good about someone else's pain?
Isn't that the real true mental illness?
For it making sense to be one who would feel good in wanting to bring down anyone else.
Like, what is glorified about wars and killings?
That I would want such likes to clap for me?
People that would have any justification for lack of love, is the same reason wars and killings are being promoted today, because a justification for lack of love is just on a larger scale, promoting violence.
Why would I want to have a community of such?
That it makes any sense to anyone to say you look like rags, proudly, and not thinking of, I am grateful I can assist someone to get new, better clothes.
That we would rather say all negatives, than support anyone we feel isn't looking good, just because we have a soul understanding of looking good equals feeling good.
Isn't that promoting a caste system of power?
To see a just reason to express lack of love, a just reason to be mean and wicked to someone, because they are in need of help, Wow!
Like we never had help our whole life.
We were never helped as we were born.
But I see it's not just that.
The real undeniable truth underlying in all this is simply because we do not see oneness with them to not See God in the next person that we think we are hating.
Meanwhile, we are only hurting ourselves.
When you are genuinely expressing love, it is from a positive place of feeling good.
You cannot body-shame someone and claim to express love.
It never works that way.
For our justification of lack of love, we express not caring to understand.
Love is the highest level of feeling good.
Only if we can understand love used itself to birth all that can exist.
It's the truth for all.

Comments
Post a Comment